Warning: This post contains spoilers for Episode 3 of Season 8, “The Long Night”.
Winter came and now, seems like it’s on its way out. After Sunday’s Game of Thrones episode, “The Long Night,” we say goodbye to the Night King and his army of the dead. The Battle of Winterfell is over but another resumes — the battle for who will finally sit upon the Iron Throne. As all your friends who are diehard Game of Thrones fans dissect every second of Season 8, Episode 3, we got you covered on all the main plots you need to know to join in the conversation. Here’s our poser’s guide to the who’s who of Game of Thrones.
Key Legend :
1. The Wall: A massive fortification made from ice that spans the northern border of the Seven Kingdoms, separating the realm of men from wildlings and white walkers.
2. Iron Throne: The throne on which sits the ruler of the Seven Kingdom, made up of a thousand swords.
3. The Narrow Sea: A sea that divides the continents of Westeros and Essos.
4. Westeros: The continent on which sit the Seven Kingdoms, ruled by whoever sits on the Iron Throne.
5. The Army of the Dead: An army of dead bodies resurrected into skeleton zombies by the Night King, leader of the White Walkers.
6. Castle Black: One of the three manned castles by The Wall, serving as the headquarters of the Night’s Watch who protect the Wall from invasion.